Custom Ornamental Iron Works offers a variety of wavy balusters. Consistent pressed-wave design makes these a uniform alternative to standard straight balusters. For a more unique installation, pair wavy and straight balusters together.
Our wavy balusters are available in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Round wavy balusters
- Square wavy balusters
- Smooth wavy balusters
- Hammered wavy balusters
- Forged wavy balusters
Custom design options are also available.
Our wavy spindles come in both round material and square material. We offer sizes from 1/2” up to 1 ¼” for posts. Each style baluster comes with a variety of choice of material thickness and length. Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides the following lengths:
- 37 ½”
- 45 ½”
- 47 1/4”
Customers can cut all products down to meet the sizing needs of their project.
Powder Coating Colours
All wavy balusters are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of bar and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which wavy baluster to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2021 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED