Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides a variety of aluminum inserts and panels that meet the needs of any project. Aluminum inserts add flair to plain balusters and can double as a base for installation. A great choice of exterior projects thanks to aluminum’s resistance to corrosion.
Aluminum Inserts & Panels
Our aluminum inserts and panels consist of the following categories:
- Aluminum Inserts/Collars
- Aluminum Panel Designs
Aluminum inserts can be used for the centre of spindles as a design feature, or on the ends as shoes/bases. Aluminum panels are used for gates and railings and can be welded into virtually any design.
Our aluminum inserts are available in:
- ½” square holes
- 5/8” square holes
- ¾” Square Holes
Our aluminum panels are available in:
- 15” height
- 34 “ height
Powder Coating Colours
All aluminum products are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of material/style and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which aluminum products to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2020 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED