Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides a variety of aluminum posts that add decorative support to the ends of gates and railings. Aluminum’s durability makes these a great option for outdoor projects.
Our aluminum posts are available in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Round Posts
- Square Posts
- Hammered Posts
- Forged Posts
- Stamped Post
Aluminum posts work as a decorative support and are meant to match the corresponding balusters of the railing.
Our aluminum posts come in both 1” round material and square material. Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides the following lengths:
- 47 1/4” long
Customers can cut all products down to meet the sizing needs of their project.
Powder Coating Colours
All aluminum posts are available to in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on size and colour choice. Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which aluminum post to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2017 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED