Custom Ornamental Iron Works offers a range of unique ornamental stamped balusters. Heated until white-hot and then pressed into shape, stamped balusters make for some of our most intriguing design offerings.
Our stamped balusters are available in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Forged stamped balusters
- Smooth stamped balusters
We carry a number of stamped designs, from a simple concave or "spoon" design (like the 40-712), to an intricate leaf or "harvest" design (like the 40-706). Stamped versions of our other baluster lines are also available.
Our stamped balusters come in both round and square material shapes. We offer sizes from 1/2” up to 1 ¼” for posts. Each style baluster comes with a variety of choice of material thickness and length. Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides the following lengths:
- 37 ½”
- 45 ½”
- 47 1/4”
Customers can cut all products down to meet the sizing needs of their project.
Note: All stamped balusters longer than 37½" are extended on one side of center. Custom sizes are available.
Powder Coating Colours
All stamped balusters are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of bar and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which stamped baluster to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2022 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED