Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides a variety of versatile scrolled baluster designs. They can be used in many different applications, like railings, furniture designs, or window guards.
Our scrolled balusters are available in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Square smooth scrolled baluster
- Round smooth scrolled baluster
- Square hammered edge scrolled baluster
- Variety of scroll widths
- Cast iron Scrolled balusters
- Wrought iron Scrolled balusters
- Aluminum Scrolled balusters
- Intricate elements such as flowers and leaves
We can also accommodate custom orders on all aspects of product design, including customized scrolls to affix to balusters. Contact our experts today for more details.
Sizes & Material
Our scrolled spindles come in both round and square shaped material (including cast iron, wrought iron, and aluminum). We offer sizes from 1/2” up to ¾ thick. Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides the following lengths:
- 37 ½” long
- 45 ½” long
Customers can cut all products down to meet the sizing needs of their project.
Powder Coating Colours
All scrolled balusters are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of bar and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which scrolled baluster to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2020 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED