Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides a variety of iron belly balusters to choose from. With a range of material options available, iron belly balusters are a great choice for both indoor and outdoor application.
Our belly balusters are available in a variety of shapes and styles:
- Round or square rods
- Single & double design
- Plain design
- With nosing, kink at top, and without
- Variety of finishes & materials
- Large belly, with 7 inch depth, or small belly at the tip of the baluster with only a 2 ½” depth
- Overhang belly balusters with decorative mounting plates attached
Custom design options are also available.
Our belly balusters come in both round material and square material. We offer sizes from 1/2” up to 1 ½” X ¼” flat bar style. Each style baluster comes with a variety of choice of material thickness and length. Our Belly Balusters are available in 33 ½” or 41 ½” in length. Customers can cut all products down to meet the needs of their project.
Note: Unless otherwise specified, the belly balusters have a depth of 7" and a 3" segment below the "belly". Custom sizes are available.
Belly balusters are available in both iron/steel and aluminum. Available options include:
- smooth solid belly balusters (round or square)
- hammered edge baluster (which is hammered on the corners only)
- forged belly baluster (forged on all four sides and corners)
- twisted square basket baluster (nice twist details above and underneath the basket)
We pride ourselves on the quality of our products, with the majority of our balusters made in house.
Powder Coating Colours
All belly balusters are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of bar and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available
Need help deciding which belly baluster to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2022 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED