Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides a variety of cast iron designs to choose from. Cast iron panels are a cost-effective way to elaborate railings, gates and furniture. Each one has its own unique design. Use our cast iron components for many various projects.
We carry a variety of designs of cast iron:
- Top pieces
- Scroll shaped
- Bird design
Each cast iron panel has its own size. We only offer one size for each particular product. See respective product page for specs. Most panels are 34” tall and 9” wide.
Cast iron panels are available in both round or square designs (on certain styles). Most of these products come with wieldable tabs to incorporate these pieces into your existing projects. Cast iron can be fragile if dropped. Care must be taken when packing these products for shipping. Fabricators love cast iron as most of these designs are used as accent pieces and almost always need to be welded.
Powder Coating Colours/p>
Although most cast iron is first welded and then powder coated; All Cast Iron Panels are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on size of design and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which design to select? Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects. Most cast iron deisgns need to be hand drawn as these are custom projects which require welding.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2017 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED