- Provides full protection for the user's eyes and face against UV/IR radition during the entire welding process, even in the light state. The UV/IR protection level is up to Shade 16(DIN) at all times. It makes welding feel confortable with welding working.
- Designed & Equipped with a special turnover(up & down) handband, making welding feel more comfortable while at work.
- At the moment of your starting welding, the filter screen automatically changes from clear to dark in only 1/25,000 second.
- Dark to clear delay adjustment: operator can vary the time for the filter to return to the clear state.
- Sensitivity can be adjustable by turning the sensitivity-setting switch to high/low position.
- At the moment of stopping welding, the filter screen automatically changes from dark to light state according to your set per-delay time.(Turning the time-setting switch to the "Short" position, it then can vary at 0.1s-0.3s; Turning the time, setting switch to the "long" position, then it can vary at 0.6s-0.8s)
- Utilizes high performance solar cells as power supply and has 2 bulit-in 3V lithium batteries as backup power. No change of battery is required, and the battery life is raised to a new limit. Under normal welding conditions, users can expect a battery has a lifetime of more than 2 years.
- Variable shade(DIN) from DIN9 to DIN13 can be adjusted by turning a shade knob.
- In full conformity with related DIN, EN satety standards and ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards.
- With fully adjustable ratcheting headgear, including a very comfortable sweat band(washable). The head gear allows you to position the helmet further or closer away from your face.
This welding helmet is not suitable for laser welding and oxyacetylene welding.
UV/IR protection: Up to Shade DIN 16 at all times
Light state: Shade DIN 4
Variable shade: From DIN 9 to DIN 13
Power supply: Solar cell & lithium batteries(2pcs CR2032)
Power on/off: Fully automatic
Switching time: 1/25000s
Delay time: 0.2-0.8s adjustable
Operating temperature: -5 to 55 degree celsius (23 to 131 degree fahrenheit)
Storage temperature: -20 to 70 degree celsius (-4 to 158 degree fahrenheit)
Helmet material: PP
Helmet color: Black
Filter size: 11.6 * 9 * 1cm / 4.57 * 3.54 * 0.39in
Viewing Area: 10.2 * 5.2cm / 4.01 * 2.05in
Item weight: Approx. 518g / 1.14Lb
Package size: Approx. 22.9 * 23.4 * 32cm / 9.02 * 9.21 * 12.6in
Package weight: Approx. 800g / 1.76Lb
1 * Welding Helmet
1 * User Manual