Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides a variety of decorative steel stair brackets, helping to complete the look of any handrailing; wooden or metal.
Brackets - Steel
Our steel stair brackets are available in the following styles:
- Round Plate
- Square Plate
- Flower design
- Leaf Design
- L – Shaped design (plain and/or with scrolls)
- Fancy steel brackets with cast iron scroll work in-between
- With or without holes (on L shape brackets)
All standard stair brackets have a depth of 3 ½”- this can be modified. Tabs at the top can also be modified by us to accommodate angles, if railing is on a slope.
Our new style “L” shape brackets are larger, they are usually 9” deep, 12” Long. Made from Flat bar material, various sizes available.
- Steel brackets
- Steel brackets with cast iron décor inside
- Smooth material
- Hammered on edges
- Flat bar
Powder Coating Colours
All baluster baskets are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matt black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of bar and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which baluster basket to select? Then take a look at our project gallery, which offers a variety of inspirational ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2018 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED