Balusters - Solid
Custom Iron Works carries a wide selection of solid balusters. Choose from a range of styles, sizes, materials and powder coating options that make a unique statement.
Custom Ornamental Iron works provides a variety of designs of solid balusters for your project needs. Some of our most popular styles are:
- Scrolled Balusters
- Basket Balusters
- Stamped Balusters
- Forged Balusters
- Stainless Steel Balusters
- Aluminum Balusters
- Belly Balusters
- Twisted Balusters
- Wavy Balusters
- Assorted Balusters
Our solid balusters are available in round or square material, and most importantly you can choose your very own custom design. The possibilities are endless, and our selection is huge.
Our solid balusters come in both round material and square material. We offer sizes from 1/2” up to 1 ¼” (for our posts). Each style baluster comes with a variety of choice of material thickness and length. Belly balusters are 33 ½” long or 41 ½”. Other styles are 32”, 37 ½” or 45 ½” or even 47 1/4” long for our solid posts. Customers can cut all products down to meet the needs of their project.
Custom sizes are available.
Solid balusters are available in a variety of different materials, including iron/steel, aluminum, and stainless steel. Available materials include:
- smooth solid baluster
- hammered edge baluster (which is hammered on the corners only)
- forged baluster (hand forged on all four sides and the corners)
We pride ourselves in the quality of our products, with the majority of our balusters made in house.
Powder Coating Colours
All solid balusters are available to in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of bar and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which solid baluster to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2018 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED