Custom Ornamental Iron Works offer a variety of plain and decorative twisted balusters to choose from. Baluster twists can be dense or loose, and applied in sections or over the length of the bar.
Our twisted balusters are available in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Single Twist balusters
- Double Twist Balusters
- Tight Twist Balusters
- Mild Twist Balusters
Some scrolled and basket balusters also contain a twisted section. Our custom crafting capabilities allow us to make twists with varying degrees of length and tightness and made to match your own specifications.
Contact our experts today to learn about custom options available.
Our twisted spindles are made from square material. We offer sizes from 1/2” up to 1 ¼” for posts. Each style baluster comes with a variety of choice of material thickness and length. Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides the following lengths:
- 37 ½”
- 45 ½”
- 47 1/4”
Customers can cut all products down to meet the sizing needs of their project.
Powder Coating Colours
All twisted balusters are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of bar and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which twisted baluster to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2018 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED