Custom Ornamental Iron Works provides a variety of forged baluster designs that meet the needs of any project. Showcasing a clean aesthetic, forged balusters are becoming popular option in many modern homes.
Our forged balusters are available in a variety of shapes and sizes:
- Forged and tapered (very elegant look)
- Stamped Balusters
- Wavy Balusters
- Assorted Balusters
- Single and double design Balusters
- Plain forged to match other decorative pieces
Most forged baluster designs are hand pressed to achieve a unique bumpy texture. Others are smooth, with their designs or knuckles forged into the bar.
Custom design options are also available.
Our forged spindles come in both round material and square material. We offer sizes from 1/2” up to 1 ¼” for posts. Some forged bars taper down to 3/8”. Each style baluster comes with a variety of choice of material thickness and length. Custom Ornamental Iron works provides the following lengths:
- 37 ½”
- 45 ½”
- 47 1/4”
Customers can cut all products down to meet the needs of their project.
Note: All forged balusters longer than 37½" are extended on one side of center. Custom sizes are available.
Powder Coating Colours
All forged balusters are available in the following powder coat finishes:
- Flat Black (a matte black)
- Wrinkle Black (a textured black , with a slight sheen)
- Oil Rub Bronze (gritty finish feel, dark colour)
- Pewter Vein (light dull grey that is pitted like the planet mars)
- Gold Vein (gold colour with black speckles in it, looks and feels shinier)
- Gunmetal (dark grey, smooth)
- Clear Coat (just a clear coat, makes spindles look rustic underneath. Shows flaws of metal)
- Semi Gloss Black (a shiny smooth black)
- Silver Vein (silver colour, smooth shiny with black specks in it
- Stat Bronze (dark brown colour, smooth, shiny feel)
Additional cost of powder coat varies depending on thickness of bar and colour choice. Add character to your home and choose your very own colour to complement your interior finishes today!
Sample swatches are available.
Need help deciding which forged baluster to select? Then give our Stair Builder Tool a try to see how each option can fit within your project. Our project gallery also offers a variety of ideas for completed projects.
Have any questions? Give us a call! With over 40 years of expertise, we’ll ensure that you find the best options for your project.
COPYRIGHT © 1974 to 2017 CUSTOM ORNAMENTAL IRON WORKS. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED